Thursday, February 01, 2007

Pictures

Dani had her vaccinations done last Thursday. 3 needles in the legs. She cried so hard it made me cry. :o( Dani and her puppy hanging out... Roxie likes hanging out in warm places (sunbeams, heating bags) and Dani is no exception. Most times when I'm feeding Dani her bottle, Roxie sits in her lap.
Bath time!
She is SO big!
She's basically a teenager. Now, everytime when she goes to bed, she grabs the blankie with both hands and hauls it up over her face. When I pull it down, she wakes up to pull it back up. Here are some shots of the sky recently. These are all taken out of the windows in my house in one day. The first one was in the morning, the others in the evening.



1 comment:

The Kane's said...

I love how she pulls the blanket over her head! That is adorable! Is she almost all better?