And those are all the pics I had time for today. We had another busy weekend, filled with painting, a sleepover for Zac at his buddy Joshs house, painting, the hockey game (Okotoks Oilers) that we, (Chris, me, Amy, Zac and Dani) went to yesterday, and painting! Amy took a couple pics before her batteries died at the hockey game so I will have to get them from her later to post. Today, Zac's back at school, Chris and Amy are at work, Dani is snoozing, and I am painting. Yay painting... Hopefully soon I will have those 'before & after' shots to post!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Pictures & Painting & Snow
OK, so I finally took a break from painting (*groan*) in order to upload some pics off the camera. I'm just going to run through them quick, since I gotta get back to work right away, and try to get a bite to eat before Dani wakes up again!
Here's Dani's "Bear Bottom". Cute new pants...
Someone must've been eating something - got the doggies attentions anyways!
Princess Dani with her teething ring tiara!
My little...cupcake!
It's been snowing for days upon days here! Bleh!!!
Paint paint paint - at least Zac thought this was funny! And Amy needed to get in the shot too!
Sweepy puppy.
Dino-opoly! I posted about this a while ago, but here's the kiddies enjoying a game with us!
Ok, so Dani wasn't so into it, but she watched for over a half an hour!
On our date to Banff last weekend, we saw lots of wildlife! This are some whatever they are - elk, caraboo, deer? I'm not sure, but we also saw actual deer (the kind I know) and mountain sheep too!
The Three Sisters, as seen from Canmore.
The journey home from 'date day'. Wish they'd happen more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment