Thursday, February 15, 2007

Do you know your alphabet?

A- Available or Single? married almost 2 years!
B- Best Friend? gotta be my sister Amy
C- Cake or Pie? Cake .. all-time favorite chocolate cake
D- Drink of Choice? Dole Sparklers or Fresca cherry & lime
E- Essential Item? mascara - when you can't find time for a shower, mascara can save the day!
F- Favorite Color? blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? worms
H- Hometown? hmm, Calgary AB Canada slash farm outside Prince Albert SK
I- Indulgence? cadbury thins toffee
J- January or February? not too much difference in my book...
K- Kids and names? son Zachary Tucker James Buchanan & daughter Dani Eve-Marie Phillips
L- Life is incomplete without…? laughter
M- Marriage Date? July 30 2005
N- Number of Siblings? 2 Bros, Jeff & Scott (wives Allison & Tammy, basically siblings) 1 Sis, Amy
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias/Fears? Spiders and Moths - YUK!
Q- Favorite Quote? "Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
R- Reasons to smile? life is good
S- Season? Autumn
T- Tag 3 people? Tag? ... heh?
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I had a painted horse named Cheeko when I was a kid, rode him bareback and fell off hard!
V- Vegetable You Hate? sweet potatoes
W-Worst Habit? reading the captions on my muted tv while talking on the phone
X- Xrays You’ve Had? teeth, arms (broke both), if ultrasounds count, on my babies and my heart (murmur)
Y- Your Favorite Foods? chocolates, raspberry toast, salad, and every few months a really good steak!
Z- Zodiac? Gemini

No comments: