Thursday, February 01, 2007
Icky - Sicky
Dani has been down with bronchitis since last Saturday. We went to the Dr. on Tuesday as she wasn't getting better on her own. She was worried it may turn into Bronchial-Phenumonia, as it was more located in one lung, rather than both equally, so Dani has been on a regiment of steroids, anti-biotics, and cold meds to help her get over it, and so far, it's been helping a lot. She looked terrible before starting the meds - runny, goopy eyes, boogy nose, sneezing, cough cough coughing so bad. It was actually very scary. She is way too little to be so sick. I'm also not used to sick kids, because Zac has been the picture of health since birth, if you don't include his febrile seizures. But, in the past day or 2, Dani's eyes have cleared up, and her nose hardly runs. She still coughs, but not as bad. We have another Dr. appt tomorrow, so hopefully she gives us the A-OK. Well, Dani at least. I think both Chris and I are coming down with something now too. Bleh. But, hopefully when Dani takes her afternoon nap, I can get some pictures uploaded and have some more posted by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment