Saturday, December 16, 2006
Yesterday
Last night Amy and I went over to a girlfriend Becky's house for a hot tub girls night. It was really nice to get out of the house - without either being attached to kids, or just going to the bank/walmart/postoffice. Those are my usual hangouts. But last night was good. I needed it. Becky is the one with the little boy Jacob who is one day younger then Dani. Becky also has 2 girls aged 4 and 5 as well. So her husband took care of the kiddies while we relaxed in the hot tub. It was super windy out, so steam and mist were whipping around our heads, but it was good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for popping by .. I can only hope you're right .. but how long do I have to wait for this guy!!
Arrrrgggghhh
Funny how I have a Jacob too and I share the same name as your friend ;o)
Lovin the piccies!!
Take Care
Post a Comment