Friday, December 22, 2006

Oh Boy

So it seems like I've created an addiction for myself... I can't seem to stop montaging! I love it! I have other stuff to do when Dani is napping - getting ready for Christmas and a houseful of company - but this is much more fun. With about a dozen adults and kids coming in for the holidays, you'd think I'd be doing something else! But I can't help it - and the house is basically ready. All I really have left to do is pack Zac up for his trip to Saskatchewan (which includes doing laundry), wrap Chris's gifts, download all the songs to Zacs new iPod shuffle (sshhh - it's his Christmas present!) and get groceries. Maybe that's a lot, but I can handle it. I think.

Hmmm. Maybe I will go toss in a load of laundry, and come back a bit later to finish up this last montage I'm working on.

;o)

No comments: