Holy smokes. Nobody panic. We are all still alive and well here! Though you wouldn't know it from the lack of posts from me! We made it through a wonderfully hectic Christmas, with only the dryer, kitchen sink, and computer modem going broke on us. Today is the first day I have had online access in over a week - I was starting to go a little mental! ;o) Anyway, this is just a short hello, to let you all know that I haven't given up on my almost daily updates on our little family. I will of course post tons more when I get a bit more time. Hopefully it's later on today.
Before I sign off though, here's a HUGE BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG SIS AMY-LYNN! SHE'S 30 TODAY!!! hahahah - just joshin' Ames... she's really only 28.
Before I sign off though, here's a HUGE BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG SIS AMY-LYNN! SHE'S 30 TODAY!!! hahahah - just joshin' Ames... she's really only 28.
No comments:
Post a Comment