Monday, January 08, 2007

Ok - I did it.

So for the past few months, we have talked about getting another dog. We struggled with the combination of Amys pets and Maggie for quite a long time, but we have settled into a routine that's working out for everyone it seems. Murphy the cat has moved on to his version of heaven on earth and is living at our Aunt and Uncles farm out by Edmonton. Amy is taking her dog Okee to work with her everyday, and we have hired a "pooper scooper" service, to help out in the back yard! She is planning on moving out at the end of March as well, so that will cut our family down by half. Well, that sounds pretty terrible, but I guess I should've known she's going to want to leave the nest sooner or later! ;o)



I have been looking into breeding, just as a hobby type thing which will generate a little bit of cash flow, since I am home with the baby. And you know how it is... once you start looking around a little bit, soon you want to go look - then before you know it, you're sitting on some strangers kitchen floor, with Chihuahua puppies crawling all over you and there's this one that just seems perfect...

Meet Roxie. She's the sweetest thing!
And this is Suki... did I mention Amy was on the kitchen floor and this one was just perfect too?
Zac is in love. He thinks they are pretty cool!

No comments: