“To spare oneself from grief at all cost can be achieved only at the price of total detachment, which excludes the ability to experience happiness”
Monday, January 22, 2007
Getting a grip
Sorry it's been so long, I didn't mean to have our bad day posting up as the 1st thing you see when you open my blog. I've been working on a montage of Suki, to kind of come to terms with what happened. It's a much better way of remembering her, and I hope you enjoy seeing what a fabulous little girl she was. We didn't get to have her in our lives for long, but we will cherish what time we did get.
“To spare oneself from grief at all cost can be achieved only at the price of total detachment, which excludes the ability to experience happiness”

“To spare oneself from grief at all cost can be achieved only at the price of total detachment, which excludes the ability to experience happiness”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment