Saturday, December 09, 2006
More Pics
Just a few more honeymoon pictures...
This is looking towards the switchback we were about to go up to get over some mountains.
There were just a few forest fires that we came across on this trip. The fires were on both sides of the hiway here, but there weren't any really big flames, just lots of small patches. So I guess it was safe enough not to close the roads.
Nice view!
Sunset sky.
Me waiting for the ferry to cross from the mainland to the island.
Along the way we went for a little hike to some waterfalls. See where I'm hiding?
This is the waterfall. Super gorgeous.
We got some other tourist to take this shot of us. The waterfall was behind us, and we thought they would include that in the pic, but I guess not.
Some rock formations Chris found along a river at one campsite we stayed at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment