I got it pointed out to me this morning that I somehow failed to post a single pic of my sister with Dani up on the blog. I guess I got all the 'visitors' up, but since she lives with us, she technically isn't considered a visitor. That's a lousy excuse, so I will make up for it now... Here's Amy and Dani!
These are of Auntie and Niece, right after we got moved from the delivery room into the one I stayed in overnight. Dani is about an hour and a half old.
And this was taken when we first got home. Amy was already there, and she scooped her out of her car seat to hold her right away. Maggie was very curious about her right away.
And these were taken just this morning. I picked up this super cute outfit for Dani to get her pictures taken (which was supposed to happen yesterday), but when the photographer got to our house, she was just falling asleep after being up for several hours and he knew it wasn't worth waking her up for. So the photos will be taken in later January, so she hopefully will be over her colic and everything by then. But I'm pretty sure she will outgrow the dress by then!
No comments:
Post a Comment