So we celebrated Amy's 28th birthday this past Saturday. Chris's mom came down from Edmonton along with her boyfriend Dave, and Kaitlyn. Gramma Yvonne babysat Zac and Dani, and Kaitlyn came out to celebrate with us. After we grilled the new bf of Yvonne... just joshin'! But it was the 1st time we met him, and we seem to approve. :o) Since it was such a blast (but very busy), I'm just gonna toss up a bunch of pictures, and tell you that this was one of Amy's best birthday's yet (her words!).

Amy and Kait, getting ready in Amy's bathroom - champagne anyone?

On the phone - of course! On the way to Joyce on 4th. Seatbelts!!

The goat...

Amy got presents - Rene gave the funnest ones!

And even cake! yum yum!

Julie Fehr, friends since high school, and Becky Cambell (Sen), friends since grade school.

Travis Arnold (Amy's Man-Friend) and someone I don't know cheersing.

Left to right: Amy, Kate, Friend, Jeneva, Chris, Friend. (all friends from high school. Except the "Friends", I don't know who they are...)

Krista Davies and Meaghan Kennedey. High schoolers too!

Chris Poppit (jr. high friend), Amy, Alana (friend met in apartment she lived in on 17th Ave a few years ago), Cheryl Lysak (Amy's bff since kindergarden!)

Amy and Cher

Skye Lawrence (high school), Amy, Jaime Lawrence (Skyes bro, my ex-bf from 10 years ago and we're still friends too!)

Me and our cousin Kristi - who happened to be in town from BC!

Amy and Alana

Large group.

Drew, Lucy, and Cameron. No wait... That's Charlies Angels! This is Amy, Vicky and Krista! Lookin' good Ladies!

Amy and Becky!
It was tons of fun, and I think everyone else there thought so too. All through the night, I would say there had to have been about 40-50 people that came for her bday, so that was super cool. She has a great group of friends, and these are just a few, so if I missed anyone - sorry!
Better get off the computer now, so have a good day!
2 comments:
Hey Kiley and Happy Birthday Amy! That looked like tons of fun!
Hey guys wish I was there it looks like you had a blast!! Happy Birthday Amy and I look forward to seeing you guys really soon! Love T
Post a Comment