She has a pretty stong neck too, with good head control, most of the time.
Zac and Chris went to Scouts camp this past weekend, and had a really good time. Unfourtunately, there were no pictures taken because the camera got left behind. But I hear they were too busy playing flashlight tag, looking for the Dads hiding in the trees, and building swords and getting badges to have time to take pictures!
Here is Zac's attempt at making silly faces... he actually said that he 'didn't know how', so I showed him a few to get him started. He got to stay home today because of the weather. It was 40- all day long with the wind chill factor. Brrr. I wouldn't want to go walking to wait for a bus in that, and neither of our cars would start. The kid has only missed 4 or 5 days of school the past 3 years, so a snow day couldn't hurt!
Here is Zac's attempt at making silly faces... he actually said that he 'didn't know how', so I showed him a few to get him started. He got to stay home today because of the weather. It was 40- all day long with the wind chill factor. Brrr. I wouldn't want to go walking to wait for a bus in that, and neither of our cars would start. The kid has only missed 4 or 5 days of school the past 3 years, so a snow day couldn't hurt!
1 comment:
Dani looks so different! She is looking more like a little girl and less like a newborn! She is adorable! And Zac is always so cute!
Post a Comment