Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Check ups and other stuff

Dani turned one month old yesterday, and today we headed to the doctor to have a check up for her and Zac both. Zac is in the 75th percentile for his age group, weighing in at 66 pounds. I'm not sure how tall he measured, but he's tall. He is more the same height as most 9 year olds anyway. Dani is growing well; today she weighed 10 pounds 8 ozs. So right now at one month old, she is basically the same weight as Zac when he was born (10 lbs 3 ozs). That's nuts. This is Dani today, snoozing in the swing. Compared to the picture I posted in October, of the first time she was in the swing, she looks huge!Maggie is in love. She thinks its great when Dani is on the floor, because then she gets to snuggle. She looks a bit sheepish in this pic, but thats just because she was laying right up tight against the baby, then when I got the camera out, I think she thought she was gonna get into trouble, so she scooted away and put on her "Im not doing anything wrong" face on.This is my friend Beckys baby Jacob. Becky is the other pregnant girl in my shower pictures posted previously. Our due dates were 9 days apart, but he was born one day after Dani. We were at his shower on Saturday. What a cutie, he was wearing dress pants and a button up shirt with a tie. Here is a shot of Chris and Dani and me, about a week ago.And heres one taken the same day of my mom and dad with the baby.
Here is happy Zac and buddy Nick in Zac's bedroom, playing gamecube on the new tv in his room. Even though I said I wouldn't ever put a tv in his room, well, what can you do... every kids gotta have it at some point. And I made rules, so its not all bad!

1 comment:

The Kane's said...

I can not believe that Dani at a month old is the same as Zac when he was born! That IS nuts! Hopefully we will see you tomorrow night!