Friday, November 17, 2006

Procrastination

Ok, so this is how I avoid doing, yet again, another load of laundry or another load of dishes. I've already done one load of each today already, so I figured I would burn some time checking out some pictures that I haven't looked at for a while. These are some of a drive we took last year, just after Christmas time. Chris knew of an old trunk road that heads through the mountians SW of Okotoks that hooks up near Blairmore and Coleman, so we thought we'd take a day trip. Turned out that the road was gated and locked at the end, about 10 kms or so before Coleman, so we had to turn around and head back about 2 or 3 hours. But even so, without reaching our destination, we still had a great day! Crossed paths with a few animals along the way.
This is a shot of where we had just driven through, right between those mountains.
Here's Maggie taking a pee break. I liked the way the shadow and her paws looked in this picture.
Chris thought it was a good idea to run and slide on the ice with his hands in his pockets. Lucky for both of us, he has good balance - we were a far ways away from a hospital of any kind!

Brrrr... I remember I was cold in this picture.
Sometimes, because of being perched on top of a mountain I guess, it felt like we were incredibly high up, and able to look out forever. The picture doesn't quite cut it.


No comments: