Here are some pictures of the Z-man outside in the front yard on Sunday. I have a severe hate-on for the winter, so these shots were taken through our front window, from the comfort of the warm, pre-window takeover, livingroom.
Not too sure why the boys chose to use the stairs as the sled run, but I guess it worked!
Contrary to what it looks like, Zac was not struck by this car, nor was his sled run over by it. He simply sledded (is that a word?) down the stairs into Gramma and Grampas car.
Love this one. Something funny must of happened, cuz if you enlarge it, he's bustin' a gut.

Not too sure why the boys chose to use the stairs as the sled run, but I guess it worked!
Contrary to what it looks like, Zac was not struck by this car, nor was his sled run over by it. He simply sledded (is that a word?) down the stairs into Gramma and Grampas car.
Love this one. Something funny must of happened, cuz if you enlarge it, he's bustin' a gut.
No comments:
Post a Comment