So I have been taking random shots of whatever is around me that interests me at the time. Mostly Dani, since she and I are always at home together. Or the dogs, if they are doing something more cute than stupid at the time... So here some are...
This is Dani eating her rice cereal. We caved in and started her on solids before the recommended 6 months, since she did nothing but stare and smack her lips anytime anyone was eating!



Her faces are
SO funny! She looks like she doesn't like it, but she eats it down! Just adjusting to the taste, texture etc.

She has been teething for what seems like since birth! Drooly girl...

Just see what she leaves on her exersaucer!?

Here is Amys new house! We moved her in on Saturday, and we are all adjusting to the loss. LOL, well, we know where to find each other if we can't stand the withdrawl...

Z-man and Roxie with Auntie in her living room. Very nice place Ames!

This is her kitchen, ignore the boxes, this was just on Sunday. She tells me lots has been organized since we were there, and I'm sure in no time she will be sending out the invites for her famous BBQs! Well, in fact, we are heading there for her house warnming on St. Patricks Day. Stay tuned for pics!

Out on the step, we were just leaving.

Dani P.

Silly girl still sleeps with the blankies over her face!

Another nap.

What?!?!

Smiles for Mommy!

Sweetheart!
So there you go. New pictures. Other than that, not a lot is new. Chris and I got to go out on Friday to meet up with a bunch of friends from my old branch in Crowfoot. There were about 7 of us out, met at Joyce on 4th, and it was loads of fun. Haven't seen some of them since pre-Dani, so it was good! This week is nothing fun. A meeting with my insurance guy, and a meeting to do my taxes. Whoo-hoo.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big she's getting .. very cute!
:o)
I just looked at these again, and the ones of her eating her cereal.. she looks alot like a Buchanan in those pics! hahaha.. what the heck does that say about us? I think the last picture of her eating looks like dad.
hahahahah
Post a Comment