So yesterday I had to flush the fish. When we first moved out here (over 2 years ago) we got Zac a Beta fish. One of those Chinese Fighting fish that live in the small bowls. Well, to begin with, I had a nice vase with bamboo and rocks in it for him, (his name is "Chocolate Thunda", see the movie The Cat in The Hat with Mike Myers in it if you don't get it) but cleaning it was a pain, so I ex-nayed the bamboo, and went with a smaller vase with less rocks. See, I'm the mom so I get to clean it. Even though it's not mine. And feed the thing every day too. Even though I don't want it. And even when I would "accidentally" forget to feed the stupid thing, he'd hold on till I "remembered" (ie; felt so bad that I caved in and fed the bloody thing!) Anyways, the fish lived WAY past his prime, as far as I 'm concerned, so he got flushed. Oh well, what do you do.
Good news, DANI GOT TEETH today! Two little bottom ones in the front. I'd take a picture, but yeah right. Good luck with that. That's probably why the little goose has been sorta fussy lately, and waking up in the night (she usually sleeps 12 hours through). But yay Dani! Toofers... so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment