Friday, September 28, 2007

A Quick Post

We took advantage of what might be described as an 'Indian Summer" day on Wednesday, and headed down to the Peace River. It was so pretty, I'll let the pictures tell the story. (that and it's nearly 11 pm and I'm sleeepy...) The pictures get uploaded out of order, and usually I arrange them, but again, I'm too tired tonight, so they are just a little jumbled, sorry) Zac has been practising for years how to skip a rock, and this summer he finally mastered it! (For those who were at our wedding, you'll maybe remember my Dad doing his best to try and keep him from winging rocks into the lake during the ceremony!)
He is growing so old....
My loves...

The moon, as we left the river.


Some crazy tree near the picnic area.
I'm sure this is not a dog. Right?

We took this tiny road-like path down along the river bed. I think it was a road a very very long time ago, but not so much lately. We got the guts shook outta us on the way, but the kids laughed and laughed... So it ended up at this rocky beach along the river, and we walked and threw rocks and took pictures of the sunset.


Whoops. This is out of order a lot. This is a shot of the river valley looking east of the bridge. It was taken while we drove, down there.
I'll admit, I'm pretty proud of these deer shots.... *blush*.... This is Mama.
And this is Baby.
And this is Mama and Baby.
Mama and Baby looking at us.
Mama licking Babys noggin'.


This was some pretty road I found while on a little drive. Felt a little like my Mom here, taking pictures hanging out the window driving... :p
I'm absolutely falling in love with the Peace Country in the Autumn.
This is us driving down to the river. The kids even get encapsulated by the view.
Zac got our hand-me-down digital camera and is getting tons of use out of it. I will post some of his 'work' up soon!
Chris, giving me the evil eye. As always.... ~sigh~ :p



Ok, now we're back at home, and heres Dani being a goosey. She can crawl up the cupboards, your legs, the couch, pretty much anything thats somewhat sturdy.
Giving me her Daddys Evil Eye...
Ok, so this shot doesnt really look like Dani, but I put it up because I totally think it looks like me! haha! I gotta find my baby pics and hook up the scanner....
Here's Dani modelling one of her new bows I bought from my girlfriend Estelle. Check out her website at http://www.bellababies.ca/
And this is how Dani helps her Dad put in her Moms new dishwasher. Have I told you how good these 2 are to me!?! ;o)





1 comment:

WriterWriter said...

Hey man, GREAT photos. You must have an excellent camera! Nice clear shots.

You wouldn't believe how much the countryside there looks like Scotland!

Talk soon.

J.