Sunday, September 09, 2007
Recent Kid Pics
Since I've finished our trip pictures, I thought I would toss up some recent pics of the kids. That little one of ours is sure growing fast, and it seems like she is doing something new everyday! The bigger one is really liking the new town, new school and new routine. Things are starting to settle down, the house is in order (mostly) and we are getting into a groove.
These are some of my old baby clothes I found in a box of memories. Love the train conductor overalls!
And my old tea set is a hit with Dani!
"Ha-ha!"
Goosey look
Her expressions are endless...
Eating pasta, getting messy...
and messier...
Silly girl - this is one of her more favored faces!
The Incrediable Hulk - but with orange instead of green.
The pasta sauce really bring out the blue in her eyes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment