Friday, September 14, 2007

Photography School

OK, so I enrolled in Photography school! I am so excited! It really is all to blame on my camera, my family and this blog. I'm starting to figure out how to start my own business, which will hopefully be around next summer. I can complete the diploma program through correspondence in 'as little as 6 months!' haha - and in that time I want to build my portfolio of photographs, frame stock (any suggestions on where to aquire cheap, good quality frames?!?) and hand-made recycled paper mats. Among with the art, I hope to offer my photography services as well. If all goes as planned that is! I'm getting very excited about the prospects of doing something that I love, without taking away from being a stay at home mom, that might bring in some income. I got my 1st study unit last night, and took the 1st exam - got 100%! Let's hope I can keep it up... :op
The other morning, the sun was rising and shining in through our diningroom into the livingroom. It looked so perfect, I plopped Dani down in the middle of it and took these pictures...She's still in her jammies...












No comments: