These shots are all pre-Thanksgiving...
Monday, October 22, 2007
Playing Catch-Up
Heres a fast post of pics from Thanksgiving and stuff. Dani is ripping the keyboard from me, and would like some attention here I'm guessing, so I have to run. I'm hoping to eventually get some time to sit and type on the blog for a while, but until then I will just sneak in some pics here and there, and try to play catch up later! Thanksgiving was a blast - Chris's sister Kaitlyn came up, and my sister Amy with her new Manfriend Ryan. Cheryl, Amys and my friend also came up for the weekend. We had a pretty full house, but I think everyone enjoyed the visit! Heres some pics...
From left to right: Chris, Kait, Dani, Cheryl, Amy & Ryan
Zac throwing in a big log.
Bro & Sis
Weiner - The Nauturalist. Seriously, Ryans dog is one of the cutest and best behaved pets you will ever have the pleasure of meeting... if you get to meet him...
Weiner playing in the waves!
Aunties Amy and Kait.
The girls - laughing at something a boy said...
The ladies (including Dani this time!)
Z tossing rocks.
Auntie Kait
Zac and his 'Auntie' Cheryl (Amys BFF since Kindergarden!) making cookies for Thanksgiving. I don't think the cookies made it a whole day.... :p
Roxie and Sasha - happy to be together!
Beautiful flowers my husband bought me for the holiday.
Stacked Chihuahuas...
These shots are all pre-Thanksgiving...

Very cool sweater from Gramma Yvonne - I think it was handmade in Peru...?
Dani Eve-Marie AKA Little Miss Dirt Inspector

Her mouth was a little swollen here after her super bad case of canker sores! It was unreal - probably 25-30 on her tounge, gums, lips and cheeks. :o( Good thing she got some meds and healed all up!
This is such a hilarious pic Zac took of his sister. She has the best facial expressions of any baby I have ever met!
Me and Dooz outside our house. Zac took the pic!
Me and my cutie-pies...
Z-man making Dani laugh.
Ok, so she has a goosey look on her face here, but check out how long her hair is getting!!!
These shots are all pre-Thanksgiving...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment