Well, I am almost at the end of the trip pictures, believe it or not! The day we left Exeter, we headed to Niagara Falls. It was amazing! Zac was fully impressed!
Here are the kids on the way down to the falls. Our hotel was just a few blocks away, so it only took maybe 5 minutes to walk (well, ok 10 - because of the crowds!)
Zac in front of the American side of the Falls
So pretty!
Got the bird flying in the air and the Maid of the Mist boat down below in this shot!

Zac wearing the blue garbage bag, getting ready to go on the Maid of the Mist. It was hot out to begin with, but wearing these rain coats increased the temp by about 30 degrees! We were melted by the time we got off the boat!
Daddy-o and the kidlets.
Dani was not so impressed by the mist! The whole time you are on the boat there is a fine mist (which grew to a heavy mist when we got closer to the horseshoe part of the falls).
Beautiful!
Tried to catch the rainbow here - they are everywhere!
Dad and Dani, again with her 'happy' face on!
Me and my Zac-man.
Off the boat now, enjoying the fresh breeze!
Dani again choosing to not look at the camera when she is supposed to!
Really, she never shows her face in the family pics! But look! There I am! See... I really DID go on this trip! Ha ha ha!
Taking a break by a park on the way back up the hill to the hotel. Zac looks about 17 here...
Building tipped over on it's side.
Dude climbing up a rope on the side of tipped over building. Relax, he's fake...
Doozie got snoozie. All the mist zonked her out!
The falls at night. I stayed in the hotel room with Dani and Chris took Zac down to see the light show.
So amazing!The almost full moon that night.
1 comment:
Hi Kiley! Great pictures again.. kinda feels like I got to go along on your trip! The fireworks ones are awesome!! I'll bet Zac wont forget all the things he saw and did. I'm glad you all got to have such a great time, and thanks for sharing your pictures. I've really enjoyed them. Luv ya all lots,,, ..Mom
Post a Comment