Sunday, August 19, 2007

Return to Terry

And continuing with the uploading of pictures, heres Terry Fox...
The family. Dani never looks at the camera in the family shots!
Checking out the view.
Pretty nice bike ride I'm sure!
One of the great lakes...
Kiddos

We stopped at this little lakeside place where there were outhouses (thank God!) and so we took a break from the truck to check out the rocks.Caught Chris's aura in this shot!Hello - Dani! Over here!!!Nice view...

And Dani is telling me to get off the computer now! Be back later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again Kiley, I'm back again because I really feel you deserve to be acknowledged for all the effort and time you've spent taking and posting these pictures. I've really enjoyed them so.. ooo..keep them coming! I couldnt receive the videos boo-hoo! but will see them when I get back to work.. Bye for now..Luv Mom
Aug 22, 3:56 PM