So Dani has 6 teeth now, 4 on top, 2 on the bottom. She's teething again, trying to cut 2 more bottom ones the past couple days.
She's pretty careful who she shows the teeth to, and the only easy way to see them is to hang her upside-down. Since I couldn't do that and take a pic of them myself, I pinned her down and tried to make her giggle.
She does this nifty tounge trick to cover em up when she smiles though....

So I tried to pry her mouth open. Didn't work so well...

Here are a couple visible on top.

3 of the top ones. 1 on the left came in last, so it's smaller than the rest.



Dani sporting her bathtub faux-hawk

Goosey little smile/smirk - showing off her curls.

Trying to crawl outta the tubbers.

Our new livingroom, half set up. It's more organized now, so I will try to get more pics up of the house as it comes along. We''re loving our new furniture!

We actually have a 'dining room' now! Notice how Maggie is in both pictures, chewing a bone on the carpet!

Her hair is getting long enough to put a barrette in! It actually hangs in her eyes a bit now!

"I's comin' to git you!"

Oh. Sad face!

Her one-legged crawl - she is just so original!

Buggin' on the Roxie. They are actually good little buddies, but Dani is always being a pest. But Roxie always gets her back. They actually play together - it's pretty cute!
3 comments:
Hi! This is my second try. Iwrote a big long comment but couldn't get it to save to you. On the other ones where it tells you 0 comments, there are some from me. This one just wouldn't save.. So Sorry!
The second one went through with no trouble. Anyways, I can't write anymore right now, so will phone you tomorrow. Love you all.MOM
Hi to you Kiley and the rest of the Phillips family!! What great pictures and you must have had a wonderful time on your trip. That's one that will last a lifetime!! We are getting packed to take one of our regular trips. It's going to feel a little funny for me to be away for so long as I'm not coming back until the end of September!! I think that i'll phone you now and talk cause that is easier than typing!! Love Ya me
Post a Comment