Monday, July 09, 2007
June pics
Well, I wanted to get a posting of pictures up before we head off. It's a little busy here, with just 2 packing days left (and cleaning is in there too!) so I can't write much now. I want to get another post up too, of Zac's birthday and some other July photos, so hopefully I have time before the computer is in a box!
Pretty Roxie
Maggie had a rawhide in her mouth, but it looked like dentures!
This was just before her trip to the groomers, thats why she is so raggamuffin...
Doozie
Eating popcorn with Dad.
Yummm...
The dog gets in on the action.
"Uh, you dropped one..." they both say...
The kiddos.
Peek!
Sulky face...
Pouty face.
An aerial view.

Hee hee!

Karate chop?
Well, she likes it at least.

Messy eater!
Laughing with the Dad.
Cheeze!
She sure loves her bro!
giggles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol.. love the play by play on these last 4 shots.. love it :)
Post a Comment