Friday, June 15, 2007

Bear with me...

Ok, so blog postings may be few and far between over the summer. Moving and holiday time is overtaking everything!!

We just recently heard that the buyers of our Okotoks home have an accepted offer on their condo. The only remaining condition on our sale is the sale of their condo. So, the condo only has one condition on it, which is the review of condo documents. They have a condition removal date of June 19th, so basically it will be a domino effect. The condition on the condo comes off (fingers-crossed!) and their sale will be final. Then our sale will become final. Then the only remaining condition on our Fairview house, which is the sale of our Okotoks house, will be removed, and PRESTO! weeks, and months of waiting will be finalized! Our Okotoks buyers have until June 30th to remove the Sale of Buyers Home condition. We have till July 2nd to remove our Sale of Buyers Home condition. Very confusing, but oh so exciting! I've been told that I should go into Real Estate. Ha.

If all goes well, we will be getting our new truck sometime in the last week of June. We are still debating whether to buy a travel trailer or hotel it on our summer trip. But either way, we will be hopefully making a trip (or more likely 2!) up to Fairview the first 2 weeks in July, leaving our house in Okotoks empty and clean for its July 22nd possession date. Our stuff will be stored up North until we make it back up to Fairview, after our Aug 2nd possession. So - about July 15th-ish we will start our trip to Ontario, picking up Zac along the way from his summer visit at his Dads in PA Sask. We want to hit up Niagara Falls and Canada's Wonderland (Zac is SO pumped!) and of course we will be spending lots of time visiting all of Chris's family (most who I have not yet gotten to meet, and all except Gramma Vonny have yet to meet Dani) and all of Chris's friends from back in the day. I've gotten to meet quite a few of his friends from there, and am very excited to get to see them again - especially Chrissy, who was rooming with Chris when we started dating, and when I moved in, she lived with us for 6 months or so and I haven't seen her since she moved back home! :o( We are definatly gonna have to have some cribbage challenges again!! So after our visiting in Ontario, we will head back West, stopping at Alameda Sask (my Dad's hometown) for it's 100th Bday celebration and our Family Reunion on Aug long weekend. Very exciting, as most everyone has not met Chris or Dani yet there either! After that we head back to drop Zac off in PA for another couple weeks, as we keep on driving to Fairview. Then it's unpacking, and school registration (Zac is about 4 houses and 1 street away from his new school! Yay!) and all that good stuff to get settled in our new town!

I will try to update as often as possible, but if it seems as though I've disappeared, please forgive me...I will be back! With piles and piles of pics from our adventures!!

No comments: