Alright - back in February, we started our big bathroom reno. Yup, for 3 months (give or take some weeks) we have been working on getting our main bath all nice and spiffy. I promised before and after pics, and I got a few in-between pics too! (we even had to tear down the ceiling and walls around the tub to replace the insulation, then redo the drywall, mudding/taping and everything!) It was a first for both Chris and I, and we learned a lot along the way. I think it has turned out so awesome, and Chris did such a great job, considering he'd never done it before! When I asked him how he knew what he was doing, he said he just pays attention to what he's ripping out, and does it backwards with the new stuff. Crazy. I married such a capable man! Our next bathroom project will probably take half as long (fingers crossed) and will be even better, as we learned from our mistakes. (Like always wash the tile as good as you can as you go, so the grout doesn't have time to set...) But absolutely everthing is new or painted in this bath. From walls to cupboards, new tub, sink, countertop, mirror, light fixture, towel bars, tiling, taps, floors, window, and trim. It's nuts. But I'm proud, so here's the pictures...
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks awesome!
Post a Comment