Monday, April 16, 2007

Dani got needles

Well, we headed to the Wellness Centre here in town today to get Dani her 6 mos shots. Yes, that's right. I said SIX months! Times flies when you gots a baby! So I just wanted to post a quick note to say how healthy my little lady is - she weighs 18 pds 10 ozs in the buff, and is 26.5 inches tall. She is in the 95th percentile for both, so that's good. Nice and big like her Daddy-O.

Anyway, better run here. Chris just got home with the new countertop & toilet for the bathroom and since I've hit what appears to be the end of my painting dudies (oh please oh please oh please please please - can it be for real??) I'm going to start on sorting and packing all of Zacs toys and stuff. He's a packrat, so wish me luck. I may not be seen from or heard from for days...

No comments: