Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Baby Shower!


Amy threw me a baby shower this past sunday. It was super nice to get to see everyone, there was about a dozen ladies in attendance, and a few kiddies running around as well. We just about had to postpone it though, as the Thursday before I spent most of the day at the hospital trying to find out if I was in real labor or not. Obviously I was not, but they are thinking it will happen soon. I sure hope so! This baby is gonna be one well dressed lady! This is all the goods from the shower - everyone sure outdid themselves with the gifts. They are all so special.
Belly pics! So, this is me and my friend Becky - I'm 36.5 weeks and she is 35 weeks in this picture. Just 9 days apart on the due dates! And more belly pics! Here's me and my sister Amy - but we're just goofing around, she isn't even pregnant. Just pulling one of her famous belly tricks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH LOVELY... this is great.. Thanks Ki!

:oP
grooooossss...

Anonymous said...

OH LOVELY... this is great.. Thanks Ki!

:oP
grooooossss...

Anonymous said...

Very cute .. can't wait to see the baby piccies!!

Good luck with it all ;o)

Anonymous said...

I love the pregnant pics of you and Amy! Hilarious! I wish I could have gotten to the shower earlier! I missed all the fun!