Here's my try to get a picture of Zac and the train, only he was too interested in watching it pull away, and I couldn't snap it fast enough!
We got our family photo taken in that old time sepia western outlaw style at Ft Edmonton. Here we are just getting dressed up and Zac got his hands on a gun. He thought it was super cool!
Chris, Zac and me at the entrance to the park. I'm 33.5 weeks along at this point.
Here's my boys. Can't beleive I'm gonna add a girl into this mix! Left to right there's Zac (8) and then my nephews, Ty (12), Brandon (12), Daxton (11), and Colson (8).
This is just a funny picture. Amy is laughing so hard at something or other. Allison is pulling the 'rat' off her head. It is actually a coon skin hat with the tail AND head still attached. And I am practically dying of the heat. When we were getting ready to get the western picture taken, they asked if I wanted to be a 'saloon girl', which I thought was ok. Until they got all the other girls dressed and I noticed that I was really out of place. So this is just a shot of us getting ready - I was cooking to death in that hat. Eventually I told them that because of my belly, I was probably gonna stand out enough as it was, so I got to dress in a shirt and chaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment