
This is too funny - such a Dani-face! Shes busting a gut over her new trick - standing up backwards on her rocking chair (mine, from when I was a baby) and rocking out...

See! Happy girl!

Thought her hair might be able to do a single ponytail. It can, which works great for getting her hair outta her eyes, but it stands straight up!


Looks like Dani got into the eggnog a little early this year... :) In my head she is saying "So I says to the guy...."

Roxie sniffing the new accessories!

Little buddies, figuring out the hair ties together...

Sissie getting into Big Bros stuff...

Little trouble-makers.

This is how Dani gets standing up!

And this is Dani standing up! See how proud she is of herself!!

She is such a little doll...

Comb in one hand, hair tie in mouth...

Yes, yes, I was watching her closely...

She's telling me to go take pictures elsewhere now...
1 comment:
Is that a lil electric blankie I spy in Roxie's bed? You sure do spoil the furkids girl!
Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment