Wednesday, November 28, 2007
More Recent
I have really been bad at blogging lately, and will definately do better in the new year! I have, once again, sat to do a post when I have little time, so here is a few pics taken recently, and a written update will follow soon...
My mom and dad got to come to Fairview for a quick weekend visit on the Remembrance Day holiday, so heres a shot of them and the kids - so cute! It was a really nice visit - of course Zac and his Gramma had a blast together, off for a 4 hour shopping trip (in town!), and giggling and playing just like a couple of buddies. Dani, who still likes to play strange, warmed up to my Dad really quick and was crawling up into his lap and making silly faces with him. It was so nice!
Actually got all 4 of us together!
Here Zac and Dani were having a movie night in Zacs room. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more...
Ok, maybe it was Dani! LOL! What a kid...
Oh, and this was a little scary! She had shut herself in Zacs room (usually his door is closed to keep her out) when he was at school, and she started to cry and bang on the door. I went to get her, but she was sitting right behind the door and I could barely open it. She stuck her hand out and her fingers were red. I peeked through the crack and saw her mouth was like this, and thought it was blood! I wiggled the door open, and realized right away that it was marker, but it was only on her mouth, her hands, and a bit of red fingerprints were on the trim around the door. I searched his room, and couldnt see any marker at all. It took some sleuth-ing, but I eventually confimed it with Zac later on that Dani had been sucking on the end of a balloon he had previously drawn on with red marker. Mystery solved. Meanwhile she took a bath as soon as I found her, and I thought like my mom, and ran for my camera before the evidence of the story was washed away... Right Mom? We all remember the picture of Baby Jeff upside-down in the flower bush! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A year already?? Where has the time gone woman??
Gorgeous as ever - I always love seeing your pics!!
Even better now I have broad band!
Post a Comment