Since the computer is getting packed right after I post this, this will be my last posting in this house, and hopefully by early August I can have new photos up of our trip to Ontario and our new house in Fairview AB!
Here is G & G with the balloons they brought Zac at the restaurant!
The cowboy hat from Gramma and Grampa


Cousin Colson making Dani laugh. They were telling secrets for a while...

The cake...it got a little messy....




The gift opening - with Dani in front row seating.
Cousin Colson making Dani laugh. They were telling secrets for a while...
The gift opening - with Dani in front row seating.
Supper at "the White Spot"

2 comments:
9 years old, that is crazy! Happy Birthday Zac! He looked so happy in all the pictures. And of course dani looked like a jewel! Have fun in Ontario! And I will be checking your blog
Hi Kiley and all, Just saw all the pictures up until today (Aug 22)
They are so good.... some are just amazing!!!!. I think, no, I KNOW you have a real talent with the camera. So.. keep up the good work
and we'll keep checking the blog.
It was great to see some of the places you've been and and the people you've seen.
Bye now.. luv MOM
Post a Comment