Ok, so I piled on a TON of pictures here - and I'm running out of computer time, so I'm just gonna write quick blurbs to go along with some, and hopefully Dani keeps sleeping for just a bit longer...

Zac man came home after school to find Dani helping me repot some plants my mother-in-law gave us for Valentines day.

They are just sharing some love here...





smoochies



Here's Dani with my plants in their new pots!

And Dani is sharing the love with Auntie in these pics - she's learnt how to hug and kiss. It can be a little sloppy.



Beep Beep

Dani in the sunbeams...



She sure got her Daddy's eyelashes!

And her Mommy's blue eyes!

She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth!


Slurp!

Grab!


Pre-sneeze

Smiles!

My Zac showing off his award he got at school...

Z on his new bike


and with his new helmet.
And since Dani is still alseep I want to share the cutest story. When we were up in Viking at my brothers house, Zac had a blast with his big cousins. They were playing in the yard when we overheard Zac say to Ty "You're my cookie!", which made no sense to us, so we perked up our ears and heard Ty reply "and you're my milk!". Man oh man. Priceless...
and speaking of overhearing, I was at the back door a few weeks ago, and could hear Zac downstairs say to Maggie "Hey! Maggie - that's my food!" ...pause... then "Ya, you better run..." as I see Mags run half way up the stairs, only to stop and sit down and look back at Zac. Then I hear Zac say "I am SO not impressed with you right now!" Sheesh. Too funny!
3 comments:
Hahaha.. Zac givin' Maggie troubles.. that's awesome, I wonder where he heard the "not impressed" line hey?
hehe
Good stuff, Love all the new pics :)
Hey, when you move can I have your front window?
Great photos!! (as usual)
Those baby rolls are TOO cute ..
I love those cute stories! And of course love the pics! So cute!
Post a Comment